Visiting hours for general wards:
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm
*Babies under phototherapy are only allowed visitation by parents with identification tags. Strictly no visits if tags are not shown.
The paediatric ward consists of single, double and four-bedded units.
- TV (except four-bedded units)
- Sofa bed in Suite and Deluxe rooms
- Nurses call-bell system
- One adult is encouraged to be with the Paediatric patient (below 12 years old) at all times during their stay in the hospital. Presence of a parent/guardian will help to provide emotional support to the child and help in reducing the child’s anxiety. For patient safety, a female companion is preferred in double-bedded or four-bedded units.
- Toddler cots are available for children below four years of age.
- For single bedded rooms, toddler cot and companion bed are provided
- For 2 & 4 bedded rooms, companion bed & sleeprettes are available. Companion bed will be removed when patient occupies a toddler cot.
- Parents must always inform the ward nurses whenever they need to leave the ward with or without the patient.
Parents/guardians are encouraged to bring some personal items for the child during the hospital stay, e.g.:
- Favourite toys
Paediatricians will conduct their visits once in the morning and once in the evening, and as and when required