Steps to take:-
|1||Sign up at pharmacy counters with repeat prescription|
|2||Pharmacy initiate and prepare subsequent medication refill|
|3||Customer informed of tracking number or received live location tracking on delivery day|
|4||Medication delivered to doorstep|
Terms & Conditions:-
- Service is only available with valid Sunway Medical Centre (SunMed) repeat prescription with more than 1 month duration(s). Invalid prescription is not accepted.
- Service is only applicable to Inpatient and Outpatient Pharmacy repeat prescription under SunMed, excluding Tower A retail pharmacy.
- The delivery service excludes controlled medication(s) and medications that are sensitive to temperature or any drugs specified by SunMed.
- Please note that there will be no delivery on Sundays and Public Holidays. For states observing Fridays as their weekends, there will be no delivery on Fridays and Public Holidays.
- Cancellation or postponement of delivery must be informed at least 3 working days before the next proposed date of delivery.
- Pharmacy has the right to withhold any delivery if:
- There are changes in the dosage or duplication of supply
- Patient has defaulted treatment for more than 1 year without any valid reason
- Patient’s guarantee letter or payor status has changed
- Patient deceased
- SunMed will not be responsible for any wrong delivery caused by incorrect or illegible address provided by patient. Changes in delivery details should be informed before the next proposed date of delivery.
- The risk of loss, damage and title of the medications ordered by patient shall be passed on to patient upon the medication being passed to Pos Malaysia Berhad. Should the patient not receive the medication(s) after 3 working days from the date of delivery, it is the patient’s responsibility to contact Pos Malaysia Berhad for further assistance.
- Pharmacy will not replace the medication(s) immediately if lost in transit. Investigation will be carried out and be treated on a case by case basis under the discretion of Pharmacy SunMed. Patients are advised to make a written complaint to Pos Malaysia Berhad in the event of such scenarios.
- Patient agrees that any late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle patient to cancel the delivery.
- Pharmacy shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after acceptance of delivery.
- SunMed reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the service from time to time without any prior notification.
To find out more, kindly contact:-
Sunway Medical Centre
|Tel||+603-7491 9191 (Ext 71090/71091)
+603-7491 1303 (Whatsapp)
Monday - Friday
Sunday & Holidays