Dr. Lai Hou Yee
Pain Management, Anaesthesiology, Critical Care
English, Malay, Mandarin, Cantonese
MBBS (Mal), M.Anaes.(Mal), Fellowship in Chronic Pain Management (Toronto)
|Thursday||9:00am - 1:00pm|
Note: Please call the individual clinics for appointments/enquiries.
- Perioperative management
- Chronic pain management.
- Ultrasound guided regional anaesthesia
- Interventional pain management.
- Associate Professor in Anaesthesiology, University of Malaya. 2017.
- Consultant Anaesthesiologist, University of Malaya Medical Centre, 2015-2017.
- Clinical & Research Fellow, Department of Anesthesia, University Health Network, University of Toronto, Canada, 2015.
- Clinical Fellow, Wasser Pain Management Centre, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Canada, 2015.
- Consultant Anaesthesiologist, University of Malaya Specialist Centre, 2014-2017.
- Senior Lecturer, Department of Anaesthesiology, University of Malaya, 2011-2017.
- Clinical Specialist, Department of Anaesthesiology, 2010.
- Master in Anaesthesiology Trainee, Department of Anaesthesiology, University of Malaya, 2006-2010.
- Medical Officer, Klang Hospital, 2004-2006.
- Medical Officer, Selama Hospital, 2002-2004.
- House Officer, Ipoh Hospital, 2001-2002.
- MBBS, University of Malaya, 2001
- Master in Anaesthesiology, University of Malaya, 2010
- International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP), from 2013
- Malaysian Association for the Study of Pain (MASP), from 2011
- Malaysian Society of Anaesthesiologists (MSA), from 2008
- Best Lecturer, University of Malaya, 2017.
- Outstanding Service Award, University of Malaya Medical Centre, 2017.
- Anaesthesiology, Malaysia.