Dato’ Dr Yap Yee Guan
English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, Hokkien, Cantonese
DIMP, BMedSci (Hons) (Nottm), MBBS (Nottm), MD (Lond), CCT (UK) (Cardiology & Int Medicine), Eur Cardiol (Europe), AM, FAMS (S’pore), FRCP (Glasg), FRCP (Edin), FRCP (Lond), FESC (Europe), FSCAI (USA), FAHA( USA), FACC (USA)
|Monday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 1:00pm|
- Coronary artery disease screening and treatment
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Sudden Cardiac death
- Valvular heart disease
- Heart failure
- Resistant hypertension
- Preventive cardiology
- Complex percutaneous coronary intervention (angioplasty & stenting)
- Diagnostic right and left heart cardiac catheterisations (trans-femoral & trans-radial)
- Percutaneous device closure of atrial septal defect (ASD)
- Percutaneous device closure of patent foramen ovale (PFO)
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) implantation
- Single, dual-chamber and biventricular pacemaker implantations
- Loop recorder implantation
- Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) pressure wire study
- Intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) coronary imaging
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT) coronary imaging
- Percutaneous embolisation of coronary arterio-venous fistula
- Percutaneous transvenous mitral valvuloplasty
- Renal denervation
- Renal artery angiogram and stenting
- Inferior Vena Cava filter insertion
- D/C cardioversion
- Intra-aortic balloon pump insertion
- Transthoracic echocardiogram
- Transoesophageal echocardiogram
- Multi-slice coronary CT scan
- Non-invasive cardiac investigations: Electrocardiogram Holter recordings, treadmill and pharmacological stress tests, ambulatory blood pressure monitoring, tilt-table testing, metabolic exercise testing, heart-rate variability study
- St. George’s Hospital (South-West Thames Deanery), London, United Kingdom
- St. Georges’ Hospital Medical School, University of London, United Kingdom
- British Heart Foundation, United Kingdom
- Doctorate of Medicine (Cardiology), University of London, United Kingdom
- United Kingdom Postgraduate Medical Education & Training Board Certification of Completion of Training (C.C.T.) in General & Interventional Cardiology and General (Internal) Medicine
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours) (Nottingham, U.K.)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (Nottingham, U.K.)
- Fellow of the American Heart Association, U.S.A.
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, U.S.A.
- Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography & Interventions, U.S.A.
- Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology, Europe
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of London, U.K.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh, U.K.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Glasgow, U.K.
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine (Cardiology), Singapore
- Fellow of the National Heart Association of Malaysia
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (U.K.)
- Member of the Academy of Medicine of Malaysia
- Conferment of Darjah Indera Mahkota Pahang which carries the title “Dato” by Sultanate of Pahang Kydman Sultan Pahang, Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Al-musta’in Billah Ibni Al-marhum Sultan Abu Bakar Ri’ayatuddin Al-mu’adzam Shah
- British Heart Foundation Research Fellowship, London, U.K.
- British Heart Foundation Research Grants, London, U.K.
- Vale of Trent Faculty of the Royal College of General Practitioners Student Prize, University of Nottingham, U.K.
- United Kingdom Postgraduate Medical Education & Training Board Certificates of Completion in Training (CCT) in Cardiology and General (Internal) Medicine
- United Kingdom General Medical Council full registration with Specialist Register (Consultant grade) in Cardiology & General (Internal) Medicine (no: SR3664533)
- European Board for the Specialty of Cardiology Diploma of European Cardiologist
- Malaysian Medical Council full registration (no: 41845)
- Ministry of Health and Academy of Medicine of Malaysia National Specialist Register in Cardiology and Internal Medicine (NSR no: 123898)