Dr Lim Kang Kai
English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, Hakka, Cantonese
M.B.B.S. (IMU), Dr. Orth & Tr (UKM), Fellowship In Spine Surgery (Malaysia), AO Spine Fellowship (South Korea), Fellowship In Advanced Spine Surgery (Ireland)
- Orthopaedic trauma.
- Back pain.
- Spinal trauma.
- Spinal disc herniation.
- Degenerative spine condition.
- Spinal deformity.
- Spinal stenosis.
- Infectious spinal condition.
- Spinal tumour.
- Enabling technologies for spine surgery, including navigation, spinal robotics, mixed and augmented reality, endoscopic and microscopic spine surgery.
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
- Spinal deformity correction surgery.
- Spinal fusion surgery.
- Spinal degenerative disease.
- Spinal injections and radio-frequency procedures.
- Visiting Spine Fellowship, Sunway Medical Centre (2018)
- AO Spine Fellowship, Gangnam Severance Spine Hospital, Seoul, South Korea (2019)
- Fellowship in Spine Surgery, Malaysia (2022)
- Fellowship in Advanced Spine Surgery, Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland (2022)
International Medical University (2008)
Malaysia Orthopaedic Association (MOA)
Malaysia Spine Society (MSS)
Asia Pacific Spine Society (APSS)
AO Spine (International)
Excellent Service Award, MOH (2018)
- Malaysian Medical Association (MMA), Malaysia (2008)
- National Specialist Registry (NSR), Malaysia (2017)
- Malaysia Ministry of Health (KKM) Board Certified Spine Surgeon (2022)