COVID-19 Tests + Neutralising Antibody (NAb) Test
16 July 2021
NEW: Post COVID-19 Vaccine Neutralising Antibody (NAb) Test — RM120
— Available at Sunway Medical Centre Accident & Emergency Department, 7am to 7pm. (including weekends and public holidays)
Your COVID-19 (Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2) immunity can be measured by the presence of neutralising antibodies in you. The test is, by far, the most accurate diagnostic test to predict your immunity against a future illness due to reinfection to the COVID-19 virus.
Other tests for COVID-19 at the medical tent:
- GOLD STANDARD RT-PCR Swab (Nasal & Oral) Test — RM270
- RTK-Antigen Swab (Nasal) Test — RM138
- Antibody Serology Blood Test — RM135
All results out within a day.
WhatsApp Us to enquire at +6019-3883281 (during office hours only)
Corporate screening enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical tent testing operates from 7:00 am to 6:30 pm every single day.
About the tests:
- If any test result is positive, RT-PCR will be used as a confirmatory test of the current infection.
- The RTK-Antigen test is a screening and not a diagnostic test.
- The antibody test is not for the detection of currently active COVID-19 infection.
- The antibody test result should not be used as the sole criteria for the diagnosis of COVID-19 infection.
Terms and conditions:
- Sunway Medical Centre is certified by the Ministry of Health (MOH) for COVID-19 screening.
- All tests are conducted in-house at our Genetics & Molecular Diagnostic Centre.
- Available for limited slots per day, and for self-paying patients only.
- For international travelers, please verify your airline requirements before the test.
- The result will be emailed to the patient once it is ready.
- All tests can be scheduled by booking. Walk-ins without prior appointments may not have guaranteed slots.
How to book:
SunMedGO mobile app
How to go:
Sunway Medical Centre, 5 Jalan Lagoon Selatan, Subang Jaya, Selangor.Back