Rehabilitation medicine helps people with disabling medical conditions to minimise the impact and complications caused by their disease or disability. In general, rehabilitation medicine serves patients with neurological disabilities, and those with musculoskeletal impairments including the loss of limbs.
The centre also provides services such as developmental paediatrics, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, sports therapy, massage therapy and podiatry.
- Musculoskeletal rehabilitation
- Stroke and neurological rehabilitation
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Paediatric neurological rehabilitation
- Back pain management
- Amputee rehabilitation
- Geriatric rehabilitation
- Men and women’s health
- Manual therapy
- Anodyne therapy
- Parentcraft classes
- Splints, orthotics and prosthesis
- Pressure garment fittings
- Community based rehabilitation
- Activities of daily living training
- Functional rehabilitation
- Sensory integration
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Gait analysis
- Prosthesis and orthosis
LOKOMAT Pro V5 ®
LOKOMAT Pro V5 ® is a State– of– the– art Robotic Gait Rehabilitation. It is an advanced Neuro Rehabilitation training device that provides highly repetitive and the most physiological gait training– especially to severely impaired patient.
How can Lokomat Help you?
- Improving over ground walking function and independency
- Improve range of motion of lower limbs
- Improve walking speed and endurance
- Improve Strength and Balance
- Regulate Muscle tone and spasticity management
- Improve Cardiovascular effects
- Improve Quality of life
Who can benefit from using Lokomat?
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Cerebral palsy (CP)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Muscle weakness due to immobilization
- Joint Replacement