Dr Grace Low Sook Hoon
Internal Medicine (Medical Support Care)
English, Bahasa Malaysia, Cantonese
MBChB (Manchester, UK) FRACP (Internal Medicine, Perth, WA) Dip. Pall. Med (Perth, WA)
|Monday||9:00am - 12:00pm | 2:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 12:00pm | 2:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 12:00pm | 2:00pm - 4:00pm|
* Note: Clinic consultations by appointment only.
- Medical Support Care (MSC) - a medical stepdown service that provides subacute care to qualified patients.
- Fellow of Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP) in General and Acute Medicine (Western Australia, WA)
- Clinical Diploma in Palliative Medicine (Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Australasian Chapter of Palliative Medicine) RACP (WA)
- International Medical University, Malaysia
- University of Manchester, United Kingdom
- Malaysian Medical Association (MMA)
- Royal Australasia College of Physicians (RACP)
- Internal Medicine Society of Australia and New Zealand (IMSANZ)
- Medical Protection Society (MPS)
- National Specialist Register for Internal Medicine Malaysia.
- Registered Physician -Australia Practitioner Health Regulatory Agency (APHRA)
Note: Clinic consultations by appointment only