Dr Grace Low Sook Hoon
Internal Medicine (Medical Support Care)
English, Bahasa Malaysia, Cantonese
MBChB (Manchester, UK) FRACP (Internal Medicine, Perth, WA) Dip. Pall. Med (Perth, WA), P. Dip. Med. Older Person (RCPI, Ireland)
|Monday||9:00am - 12:00pm | 2:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 12:00pm | 2:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 12:00pm | 2:00pm - 4:00pm|
* Note: Clinic consultations by appointment only.
- Medical Support Care (MSC) - a medical stepdown service that provides subacute care to qualified patients.
- Fellow of Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP) in General and Acute Medicine (Western Australia, WA)
- Clinical Diploma in Palliative Medicine (Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Australasian Chapter of Palliative Medicine) RACP (WA)
- Professional Diploma in Medicine for Older Person (Royal College of Physicians Ireland)
- International Medical University, Malaysia
- University of Manchester, United Kingdom
- Malaysian Medical Association (MMA)
- Royal Australasia College of Physicians (RACP)
- Internal Medicine Society of Australia and New Zealand (IMSANZ)
- Medical Protection Society (MPS)
- National Specialist Register for Internal Medicine Malaysia.
- Registered Physician -Australia Practitioner Health Regulatory Agency (APHRA)
Note: Clinic consultations by appointment only