Dr Bong Jan Ling
English, Mandarin, Hokkien, Cantonese
MB ChB (Dundee), MMed Sci (Nottingham), FRCP (UK), CCST (UK)
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm|
- Common skin diseases, e.g. acne, eczema, psoriasis, pigmentation problem, hair & nail disorders, hives, skin itching, and rosacea.
- Management of chronic inflammatory skin conditions including eczema, urticaria, and eczema with biological therapies and immunosuppressants.
- Diagnosis of skin lesions, screening of moles and cancerous lesions.
- Diagnosis and surgical removal of benign common skin lumps like cysts, lipoma, and dermatofibroma.
- Specialize in the management of skin cancers like melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and pre-cancerous lesions.
- Removal of skin lesions including on the faces
- Excision followed by small skin flaps and grafts repair
- Patch testing
- Intralesonal steroid injections
- Laser for small lesions removal, pigmentation, and hair removal
- Botox injection for axillary hyperhidrosis
- Removal of benign skin lumps, skin tags, warts and moles
- General Medical Rotation at Stobhill Hospital, Glasgow
- Dermatology Senior House Officer training at Western Infirmary, Glasgow
- Dermatology Specialist Training at East Midland Specialist training deanery, UK
- Dermatology Consultant at University of Nottingham Hospitals Trust, based at Queens Medical Centre, 2004-2014
- Lead skin cancer clinician for Sherwood Forest foundation nhs trust, England, 2004 - 2014.
- University of Dundee, UK
- University of Nottingham - MMedSci Clinical Education
- Royal College of Physician, UK
- British Association of Dermatologist, UK
- Malaysia Medical Council
- British Society of Dermatological Surgeon
- General Medical Council U.K.
- British High Commissioner Award to study Medicine in UK
- Royal college of physician FRCP
- East Midlands Deanery - Completion of specialist training CCST