Visiting hours for general wards:
|Morning:||11.00am – 1.00pm|
|Afternoon:||5.00pm – 9.00pm|
A Visit Pass may be obtained from the Security Officer for visits after 9.00pm.
- TV (except four-bedded units)
- Sofa bed in Suite and Deluxe rooms
- Nurses call-bell system
- Companions are not allowed in double-bedded and four-bedded units unless specifically indicated with the approval of Sister-in-Charge. Only female companion is allowed for female patients and vice-versa.
- Please advice the hospital of any special dietary preference unless specifically ordered by our Doctor/Dietitian during your admission.
- Kindly inform the ward nurses if you need to leave the ward at any time during your stay.