Stir-fried Bittergourd with Egg White
04 January 2020
200g of thinly sliced bittergourd,
2 hard boiled egg white, cut into cube
1 tsp of vegetable oil
3 cloves of minced garlic
half cup of vegetable stock
1 tsp of oyster sauce
1 tsp of chinese cooking wine (optional)
2 tsp of corn flour, dispersed in 2 tablespoons of water
- Blanch bitter gourd in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain off the water.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add in garlic and fry for 1 minute on medium heat.
- Add in bitter gourd, vegetable stock, oyster sauce and cooking wine. Lastly add in corn flour. Stir fry and cover.
- Stir-fry and add in egg white cubes.
- Serve hot with rice.
Energy 90 kCal
Protein 4 g
Fat 5 g
Carb 6 g
Fibre 1 g
Sodium 125 mg