Dr Yik Yee Ian
English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
MBBS (Malaya), MSurg (Malaya), MRCS Ed (UK), Ph.D. (Australia)
|Monday||9:00am - 1:00pm | 2:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 1:00pm | 2:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 1:00pm | 2:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 1:00pm | 2:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 1:00pm | 2:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 1:00pm|
- Neonatal & Paediatric Surgical Emergencies (e.g. pyloric stenosis, duodenal atresia, malrotation with volvulus, necrotizing enterocolitis, appendicitis, Meckel's diverticulum)
- Undescended Testis
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Anorectal Malformation
- Biliary Atresia
- Choledochal cyst
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn's Disease & Ulcerative Colitis)
- Chronic Constipation
- Slow-transit Constipation
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Congenital Pulmonary Airway Malformation
- Tracheo-esophageal Fistula/Esophageal Atresia
- Urological conditions (e.g. vesico-ureteric reflux, pelvi-ureteric junction obstruction, Wilm's tumor)
- Superior mesentric artery syndrome
- Thoracic or Abdominal Tumours (e.g. teratoma, neuroblastoma, ganglioneuroma, sacro-coccygeal teratoma, etc.)
- Liver Transplantation
- Vesico-ureteric reflux, pelvi-ureteric junction obstruction
- Open/Conventional Surgery for all clinical focus or conditions.
- 90% of procedures are being performed by minimally invasive approach (i.e laparoscopy, thoracoscopy or endoscopy).
- 3D minimally invasive procedures.
- ACE for constipation.
- Bowel rehabilitation including transcutaneous electrical stimulation (TES).
- MSurg (Malaya)
- MRCS Ed (UK)
- Ph.D. (Australia)
- Fellow in Paediatric Surgery (Melbourne & Adelaide)
University of Malaya
- Academy of Medicine Malaysia (Member)
- Malaysia Medical Association (Life Member)
- American Neurogastroenterology and Motility Society (Member)
- Australasian Neurogastroenterology and Motility Association (Member)
- Alvarez Award from International Electrogastrography Society for Poster of Distinction at Digestive Disease Week 2012, AGA Institute.
- ANMS 2012 Young Investigator Travel Award by American Neurogastroenterology and Motility Society.
- Certificate of Excellence Service, University of Malaya 2008.
- University of Malaya Excellence Service Award 2014.
- National Specialist Registry - Paediatric Surgery (NSR No. : 129832)
- Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh (MRCS Ed)